Monday, April 30, 2012

Arrivederci #1

I was born into a great family & over the course of my life, I have been honored to meet and connect with some amazing people. I truly believe I have the absolute best family and friends anyone could have. If you would like to challenge me on that, go for it.

When I told these wonderful folks of my potential plans to move to Italy for a few years, I got almost nothing but encouragement, prayers, and love. I knew it would be hard to say arrivederci to everyone, so they  made it easier by throwing me parties to send me off. Aren't they great!?!



Going Away Shin Dig #1:
I am a lifetime and proud member of the illustrious sisterhood of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated. Through joining this sisterhood, I have met some of my best friends in the entire world. I already miss them terribly. They threw me a stylish and thoughtful going away party in Midtown Omaha at Vue. We had an amazing time! Check it out:
Amazing Red Velvet Cake!
The Amazing Party Planners: (L-R) Jay, Shannon, Andrea



Myself & my boyfriend James




5/9 of C.L.O.U.D. 9

Tamika & Renee! The best hairstylists in Nebraska!

Shannon (my product twin & fellow rockstar) & Myself
My lovely & dynamic girl, Keiyana
Special!!! Me & Yvonnda



Me & Marlis
Me with my Music-Soulmate, Mehgan

No comments:

Post a Comment