Sunday, April 29, 2012

Quick Change

Ciao!
Here are the facts:
  • My name is Jennifer
  • I'm 26 years old
  • I am an accountant
  • I am an American
  • I just moved to Italy
I am an Illinois-born, Nebraskan-grown gal. I have always wanted big things for myself, and have always been up for an adventure. Very shortly after I graduated from college, I accepted a position at a wonderful company and relocated to Northeast Nebraska. Many of the people in my life were supportive, but still skeptical about the move to Norfolk, NE. While in Norfolk, I met some life-long friends, had some great and new experiences, and even some tough life lessons. All in all, it was a valuable experience. Then came an opportunity in my work inbox for an accountant position in Italy for a couple of years for a joint venture for my company. It all happened so fast, but I am so happy it did! Fast forward about 7-8 weeks, and here I am in Brescia, Italy. It's going to be quite an experience, and I want to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment