Saturday, June 2, 2012

Arrivederci #2

April 19, 2012-

Last day at the first location of my first “grown up” job. I had internships while in college, but there’s definitely something different about your first job out of college. You’ve got benefits selections, stock purchases, healthcare spending, disability, salary, and serious-as-a-heartache responsibilities. I feel like I grew up and into the professional I am in this place, and now I’m moving on. I am with the same company, but it’s still hard to say “see ya later” to the people that have helped me “grow up” Only 2 ½ years and I had already made connections, life-long friendships, and invaluable mentors. On my last day, they threw me an ice cream cake party in the break room. The cake was delicious and the company superb as usual. Pics below.




Thank you Nucor Steel Nebraska Team! I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment